WIRE TACKING UV ADHESIVES
The “on demand” curing ability of this UV adhesive makes it ideal for manual applications such as wire tacking and coil termination where precision placement and immediate strength is vital. It is ideal for ruggedisation of PCB’s and electronic components, and provides tough impact resistant adhesion to both flexible and rigid substrates.
Optimax® UV 6509 is a high viscosity UV adhesive formulated for wire tacking in multiple manufacturing applications. Suitable for ruggedisation of PCB’s and electronic components, it cures “on demand” and reduces surface tack caused by oxygen inhibiton. It provides tough impact resistant adhesion to both flexible and rigid substrates.
Contact us now with your enquiry – email@example.com
- Wire Tacking UV Adhesive
- Plastic Bonding UV Adhesive
- Windscreen Crack Repair Resins
- Glass Bonding UV Adhesive
- UV Acrylic Resins
- Optical UV Adhesives
- Cationic / Dual Cure UV Adhesive
- UV Conformal Coatings
- Mil Spec UV Adhesives and Resins
- UV Cured Epoxy Resins
- Potting, Doming and Encapsulation UV Adhesives
- UV Cured Epoxy - Glob Top Encapsulant