Novachem is fully committed to protecting our customers’ privacy. We will always aim to be clear and transparent about the information we collect and what we will do with that information. This policy is designed to give you information on how Novachem Corporation Ltd processes your personal data.
A copy of our full document policy is available upon request. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our websites are not intended for use by children and we do not collect any data relating to children.
Throughout this document, “we”, “us”, “our” and “ours” refers to Novachem Corporation Ltd.
Novachem Corporation Ltd means:
Novachem Corporation Ltd, having its registered address at Unit 4 Dunboyne Industrial Estate, Dunboyne, Co. Meath, Ireland.
The data we collect about you
Personal data or personal information is defined as any information about an individual from which that person can be identified.
We may collect, use and store different kinds of personal data about you which cover the following categories -
- Identity Data includes: first name, last name.
- Contact Data includes: address, email address and telephone numbers, specific shipping details etc
- Purchase Data includes: data about your purchases with us such as your companies purchase history, products details, purchase quantities and specifications etc.
- Financial Information includes: contact details, bank details, payment method(s) etc. Payment details are required for operating a credit account with us.
- General information includes: the communications you exchange with us or direct to us via letters, emails, calls or any other electronic means.
When someone visits one of our websites, we collect standard internet log information such as where you joined our site from, the path you take through our site, where you leave and how long you spent browsing our website. This information is collected for the legitimate business purpose of monitoring the number of visitors to our website, the general geographic location of visitors and engagement levels, which in turn enables us to make improvements to our websites. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. It is kept for a two-year period.
We use Google Analytics to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. This information may include the length of time on a given webpage, the path you took while browsing through our website etc. We collect this information for the legitimate business purpose of monitoring website traffic and engagement levels, which in turn enables us to make improvements to our websites and the way we sell, market and distribute our products to different geographical locations. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. It is kept for a two-year period.
We follow strict security procedures in the storage of your personal data. We have and always have had in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. We will never disclose your information to a third party.
International Data Transfer
Novachem does not operate businesses outside of the EEA. Your data will never be disclosed to any third party.
We do not operate any third-party marketing services.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing communications at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing emails sent to you or by contacting us at any time.
You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when websites set or access cookies.
Disclosure of your Information
Third Party Service Providers: We will never share your personal information with third party service providers.
Your Legal Rights
You have several rights under data protection law in relation to how we use your personal information. You have the right, free of charge, to:
- Check what type of personal data we hold about you and what we do with that information.
- Have any inaccurate personal data which we hold about you updated or corrected.
- Delete personal information we hold about you.
- Stop us from using your personal information in certain cases, including if you believe that the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or our use of your information is unlawful.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us directly.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Should you have any concerns about any of the content in this page, please contact us directly on 00353-1-802-6554 or email@example.com.