UV CURING OVEN CHAMBER CUSTOM BUILD- LED CURING SYSTEMS
- We offer a complete custom design service and UV ovens can be designed to meet your exact specification requirements.
- UV Ovens are manufactured to meet your exact specification.
- LED arrays are custom manufactured to meet your exact specification.
Product Description and Features
- LED Curing system offering high intensity light curing capabilities.
- Typical cure speeds are between 5-15 seconds.
- High performance.
- Compact, lightweight, and durable.
- Fan and water cooled for temperature management.
- Instant on/off function – no warming up time.
- Very high intensity outputs.
- Suitable for a wide range of manufacturing applications.
- Superior product life span – 20,000 working hours.
- Safe for use in any production environment – ozone free, mercury free.
- No replacement parts required.
- Suitable for use in the Medical Device manufacturing markets.
- Suitable for working with all types of substrates.
- Inter-lock door system.
- Oven size: As per your specification.
- Standard LED array options: 100-100, 100-150, 150-150, 150-200, 200-200, 200-250mm.
- Custom build LED arrays: As per your specification.
- LED arrays can be specified at 750/1500/2500/3500 mW/cm2 @10mm
- UV ovens are available in 365nm, 385nm, 395nm, 405nm options.
- Fan cooled for small custom builds.
- Water cooled for large customised units.
- UV protective glasses.
- All our UV equipment is CE certified. Certificates are available upon request.
Demonstration models available upon request for your evaluation free of charge.
Dedicated UV Curing Equipment Technical Support.
Contact us now with your enquiry – email@example.com
- UV Curing LED Oven Chamber - Standard
- UV Curing - 400w Hand Held Flood Lamp
- UV LED Cube Curing System
- UV LED Light Guide Curing Systems
- UV Curing - IRIS 70 Spot Cure LED
- UV Curing LED Oven Chamber - Mini
- UV Curing LED Oven Chamber Custom Build
- UV LED Linear Curing System
- UV Curing Conveyor System
- UV Curing - IRIS-15 Spot Cure LED
- UV Curing - Protective Glasses